Really quick post this evening guys….
Have loads of stewed bramley apples at the moment, mainly because I love the stuff! At breakfast time, I always feel like I need a bit of crunchy carbs to keep me going. Decided to try my hand at making homemade granola to eat with my fruit. It really is a foolproof quick breakfast idea and I wish Id tried it sooner!!
While I’m on the note of trying things, I have a list of long as my arm of recipes I want to try. But I was thinking……what recipes or foods would you guys like me to try and incorporate? Anything you have always wanted to try and cook but nervous? Any foods or recipes you love that I can maybe try and make a little healthier? Any questions in general?! Fire away with comments or tweet me….EveHappyHealthy on twitter!
Easy Homemade Granola with Stewed Apple
Serves 1-2, 3pp per serving for two, 6pp per serving for one
- 60g rolled oats
- Small handful of dried sultanas
- Teaspoon of brown sugar
- Serving of stewed apple
- Teaspoon natural yoghurt (optional)
- Sprinkle oats onto baking tray and cover with sugar.
- Toast in oven for 5 mins
- Add the sultanas and continue to brown for up to ten minutes
- Serve with warm stewed apple and a spoon of yoghurt
- It really is that simple!!!!!! 🙂